Thank you for your booking with The Long Weekend Retreat. These are our Terms & Conditions. Please read them carefully and contact us if you have any queries.
CONDITIONS OF USE
By purchasing an accommodation package with The Long Weekend Retreat the guests and/or purchaser agrees to release The Long Weekend Retreat its directors, operators, guides, employees, agents and representatives for any and all liability for any personal injury, property damage or loss that the guest may suffer whilst occupying the premises.
Full payment is required at time of booking unless by other arrangement with The Long Weekend Retreat management
Bookings must be made at least 48 hours prior to arrival
The Long Weekend Retreat has the right to refuse a booking
The Long Weekend Retreat is a NO PET property, NO OPEN FIRE of any type (including heat beads)
The Long Weekend Retreat is an adults only property
The Long Weekend Retreat accommodates to a maximum occupancy of 4 adults
Should you wish to change your booking 21 days notice is required in order for your payment to be transferred to another date. Please note that payment is not refundable, only transferable with the appropriate notice. Transfer date within 3 months of original booking only.
– A 2 night minimum stay applies. During designated holiday periods other minimum night stays may apply
– Check-in time is generally from 3pm and check-out time is 10am unless otherwise arranged.
– The Long Weekend Retreat is not responsible for any failure of utilities, essential services and appliances. Please report any failures to management as soon as possible & every attempt will be made to contact the appropriate authorities or organise repairs. However, immediate repairs may be beyond our control.
– No refund or discount will be deducted from tariffs for unusable appliances awaiting repair
Call-outs deemed by The Long Weekend Retreat to be non-urgent will incur a fee of up to $50.
– The Long Weekend Retreat is available for a maximum occupancy of 4 (four) adults ONLY by arrangement & notification.
– Day visitors to The Long Weekend Retreat may be received subject to notice to The Long Weekend Retreat management and subject to possible fee per visitor. Any additional cleaning required as a result of gatherings is not the responsibility of The Long Weekend Retreat. Such cleaning costs may be charged directly to you.
– The Long Weekend Retreat is not responsible for the security of your belongings. Please ensure the accommodation is secure when not occupied.
– Noise complaints. Only one warning will be issued. Any further complaints will result in immediate eviction from the premises with no refund.
DAMAGED OR MISSING PROPERTY
– Please notify management immediately of any loss or damage to The Long Weekend Retreat property, including keys. The fee payable for lost keys in $45. Locksmith’s fees will also be charged directly to you.
– If property linked to The Long Weekend Retreat is damaged, lost or taken during your stay management reserves the right to charge you the reasonable cost of repair or replacement of that property.
– The Long Weekend Retreat is not responsible for any claims, losses, damages, costs or expenses arising out of injury, accident or death, damage or loss of property.
As the retreat operator we provide contacts with other parties to provide you with some services. These parties are independent suppliers over whom we have no direct control. The Long Weekend Retreat holds no responsibility for these independent providers or the services they provide.
The Long Weekend Retreat reserves the right to debit your credit card, or send you an invoice, for any amounts outstanding or any extra charges for telephone, cleaning, additional guests, lost keys, call-outs, repairs or damage to property.
Your security is important to us. Without it we would be unable to operate our online booking service. We use the latest in 128-bit SSL encryption and utilise the Eway gateway to process all our transactions. This protects you from potential threats like information theft and credit card fraud.
This version dated 26 June 2016