Ask about our discount Stand-By rates for bookings made within 7-days of your check-in day.
Queen Bee Cottage is an artistic space showcasing the charm and beauty of one of Milton’s historic workers cottages.
Decorated with a quirky and eclectic fusion of 20th century art and furniture, the Cottage is the perfect base to enjoy Milton restaurants, cafes, theatre and pub-scene music, farmers markets and more – all within a few minutes walk.
Queen Bee Cottage, Milton your perfect South Coast village getaway destination.
- Unique artistic revival period workers cottage
- Absolute central location in Milton village with off-street parking
- Walking distance to more than a dozen restaurants, cafes and live music venues
- Just minutes from Mollymook and Narrawallee Beaches
- Absolute attention to detail
Relax al fresco in the private Tuscan styled terrace overlooking the neighbouring 1872 sandstone gothic inspired church before strolling to your favourite Milton eatery. Or venture just 5 minutes down the road to the pristine waters of Mollymook Beach.
- Exclusive occupancy up to 4 adults
- Queen bedroom + double with electric blankets
- Cedar lined and slate bathroom with claw-foot bath
- All linens, towels, slippers plus South Pacific Soap Co. organic bath supplies
- Somethings Brewing Bella Aroma Organic Coffee and Australian Breakfast Tea
- TV, wireless docking station, library, games
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Private Tuscan styled courtyard overlooking neighbouring 1872 stone gothic inspired church
Queen Bee Cottage is the perfect base to enjoy the year-round calendar of local Milton festivals and events, the ever-changing live program at renowned Milton Theatre as well as the foodie delights of one of the country’s best known farm to table restaurant and wine regions.
A rural village atmosphere that is just 5 minutes drive to Mollymook Beach and restaurants. Everything at your doorstep!