There is plenty to see and do in the local area. Here is a selection of the top 10 activities this beautiful region has to offer.
- Walk or mountain bike the national park forest trails directly from The Retreat to the secluded white sands of Conjola Beach and Buckleys Beach
2. Experience your own dolphin and whale watching spectacular at Buckleys Point a walk from The Retreat or Mollymook Beach just down the road from Queen Bee Cottage, Milton or take to the seas with Jervis Bay Dolphin Watch Cruises on Jervis Bay Marine Sanctuary
3. Walk to the hidden river swimming holes of Narrawallee Creek from The Long Weekend Retreat and frolic in timeless nature that feels a million miles from anywhere
4. Marvel at the Budawang Ranges from Mt Bushwalker and Pigeon House or take the escarpment walk for a panoramic eagle eye coastal view from Morton National Park
5. Take a guided kayak exploration of Lake Conjola and its’ pristine National Park just minutes from The Retreat. Paddle to you own private beach for a secluded picnic lunch!
6. Learn to surf with a World Champion, Pam Burridge, at Mollymook Beach a few minutes away from Queen Bee Cottage, Milton or get below the sea with a marine park scuba and discovery dive with Ulladulla Dive and Adventure
7. Enjoy some of the country’s best farm to table restaurants and farmers markets in and around Milton village.
9. Swing below par atone of Hilltop’s two magnificent golf courses or head down to the beach to Mollymook Golf club
10. Luck out with the perfect reef lefts of Green Island at Conjola Beach